Configure daDup for Archiware P5 version 5.5 or later.
- Log in to Archiware P5
- Select "Backup" logo in top
- Then select "Cloud Service" in the side bar
- Then select "New Service" button at the bottom
- Fill out what is needed. If you do not have an Access ID an Secret Key, you can create an account at: https://www.dadup.eu/get-eu-s3-swift-compatible-storage
- Then click the "Apply" button at the bottom
- Then click the "Test Connection" button at the bottom
You should get the following message:
Back in the main Archiware P5 window, click the "Add Cloud Storage" at the bottom.
Proceed with configuring. You may follow the Archiware manual or steps on their website when needed.
We thank Bureau de Beer for writing this how to. If you are looking for consultancy regarding Archiware, please check their site.